1/1 Photo of Melt-In-Your-Mouth Melon
12 hrs 10 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
From Family Fun. It looks like a big slice of watermelon! I will try once we get the ingredients. Who knows, maybe it will make me a lover of honeydew! They don't give amounts for the sorbet, so I'm guessing on that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve the honeydew, discard the seeds, and chill it overnight in the fridge.
- 2The next day, put the halves in the freezer for 15 minutes, pull them out, and pack them with sorbet, gently evening off the top.
- 3Using a chilled knife, slice each half into halves again (make sure the melon is sorbet side up).
- 4Finally, insert a row of chocolate chip seeds and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt-In-Your-Mouth Melon
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: