1/2 Photos of Melt in Your Mouth Meatballs
1 hr 20 mins
I have been making these meatballs since I was a little girl, I was raised in NYC, I'm Italian, I recently had a fundraiser and I sold over 400 meatballs in one day!!! These are delish, I would love to share it with you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ground beef in large bowl,
- 2Add the egg and the bread crumbs.
- 3Sprinkle garlic powder, oregano, salt/pepper, there is no measuring for that, just sprinkle.
- 4Mix meat mixture with clean hands.
- 5Add about 1/4 cup water. The meat mixture will be soft.
- 6In a large cooking pot, put sauce, start heating up the sauce, have it set on medium.
- 7Now take about 2 tablespoons of meat and gently roll in ball, gently put each meatball in the sauce, (yes it will be raw) do not fry the meat balls before the sauce).
- 8Do this until all the meatballs are in the sauce, cook for 1- 3 hours max. The longer the better. Delish!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt in Your Mouth Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.4
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 129.9 mg
- Sodium 1283.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 28.8 g