Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
The title say's it all! Every time I have made these for guests they are always asking for the recipe.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 40 saltine crackers (one sleeve)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- mix all of the ingredients together very well.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, place into a 9x13 nonstick cake pan.
- Make the sauce and cover the meatballs evenly.
- Cover and bake at 325* for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve over rice.
- **These also freeze well.
These were so good! Very easy to make and very tasty. I used hot italian sausage and I think next time I will use regular because it was a little too hot. I served this with egg noodles. Thanks.