If you like lemon chicken this is heavenly. The recipe comes from Susan Branch's Heart of the Home cookbook. It is simple and has only a few ingredients. The results are soooooooo goooooooooooood and nice enough for a special occasion.
- Dry chicken and pound out with a mallet until evenly flat. Coat with flour.
- Melt butter and olive oil in a large skillet over meduim high heat.
- Cook chicken breast for approximately 3 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet and season with salt and pepper. Keep warm in oven while you prepare sauce.
- Add remaining butter to skillet to melt while scrapping up brown bits from the bottom.
- Remove from heat and add parsley and juice from 1/2 a lemon. Cut other 1/2 of the lemon into thin slices to use as a garnish.
- Pour hot sauce over chicken and serve.