1/6 Photos of Melt in Your Mouth Lemon Chicken
If you like lemon chicken this is heavenly. The recipe comes from Susan Branch's Heart of the Home cookbook. It is simple and has only a few ingredients. The results are soooooooo goooooooooooood and nice enough for a special occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1Dry chicken and pound out with a mallet until evenly flat. Coat with flour.
- 2Melt butter and olive oil in a large skillet over meduim high heat.
- 3Cook chicken breast for approximately 3 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
- 4Remove chicken from skillet and season with salt and pepper. Keep warm in oven while you prepare sauce.
- 5Add remaining butter to skillet to melt while scrapping up brown bits from the bottom.
- 6Remove from heat and add parsley and juice from 1/2 a lemon. Cut other 1/2 of the lemon into thin slices to use as a garnish.
- 7Pour hot sauce over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt in Your Mouth Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.9
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.9 mg
- Sodium 296.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 28.6 g