This recipe is so easy to make. The fudge turns out smooth and rich. Just remember to move quickly once the mixture has been microwaved, or your fudge will be difficult to turn out into the pan. I have used this recipe as a base to create many variations of fudge simply by omitting and substituting ingredients. Any way it's made, it's yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With two tablespoons of softened butter (not melted), use clean bare hands to grease a 9-inch x 13-inch glass cake pan. Make sure to completely and evenly coat the pan.
- 2Place the following ingredients in an extra large microwavable glass mixing bowl in the order listed: powdered sugar, butter, cocoa, peanut butter and milk. Do not toss or mix. (Note: It is important to ensure there are no clumps in the powdered sugar, as you do not want unsightly white clumps throughout your smooth fudge.).
- 3Microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes.
- 4Remove from microwave with oven mits and add vanilla.
- 5With a hand-held mixer, beat at medium-high speed until smooth.
- 6If desired, stir in walnuts.
- 7With a rubber spatula, turn out into previously greased cake pan and spread evenly.
- 8Chill for 1 hour or until solid.
- 9Cut into squares.
- 10Store refrigerated for up to two weeks (that is if it makes it that long!).
- 11VARIATIONS: Peanut Butter Fudge--omit cocoa powder, compensate for lack of dry ingredient with 2 tbs. extra powdered sugar and cook as directed. Chocolate Fudge--omit peanut butter, compensate for lack of moist ingredient with 2 extra tbs. butter and cook as directed.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.5
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g