Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my grandmother years ago and it still remains my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe! Very chocolaty!
- 1 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix sugar, butter, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla in lage bowl.
- In a seperate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, and oats.
- Slowly stir flour mixture into sugar mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Scoop with teaspoon and roll into a ball.
- Lightly press onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 11 minutes.
Absolutly the most delicious cookies I have ever made. I only used two cups of chocolate chips and it still turned out quite yummy!