This is the most delicious chicken you will ever place in your mouth. Mmmmmmm Good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lemons (juiced & zested)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves (crushed, Can substitute 2 Tablespoons mined garlic)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (from lemons above)
- 1/4 green pepper (minced)
- 1/4 red pepper (minced)
- 1/4 yellow pepper (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (dried)
- 1/3 cup mint leaf (fresh chopped, 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- 1/3 cup basil (fresh chopped or ground)
- 1 tablespoon honey (clover honey is best)
- 3 lbs chicken breasts (bonless skinless)
- 12 skewers
- 1cube chicken breast into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
- 2mix all (except honey & chicken) in large bowl or container.
- 3add chicken breast to mixture ensuring all pieces are coated in marinade.
- 4cover and refrigerate over night (12hrs min, better at 24hrs).
- 5place chicken on skewers.
- 6now make basting sauce: place 1 cup of marinade and the honey into sauce pan and bring to simmer and remove from heat.
- 7cook skewers over charcoal grill for 45 to 60 minutes basting with sauce every 15 minutes until they are done and one last time before you remove skewers from grill.
- 8serve with potato or macaroni salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Skewers!
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1000.8
- Calories from Fat 657
- Total Fat 73.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 220.1 mg
- Sodium 1129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 73.2 g