Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Skewers!
- cube chicken breast into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
- mix all (except honey & chicken) in large bowl or container.
- add chicken breast to mixture ensuring all pieces are coated in marinade.
- cover and refrigerate over night (12hrs min, better at 24hrs).
- place chicken on skewers.
- now make basting sauce: place 1 cup of marinade and the honey into sauce pan and bring to simmer and remove from heat.
- cook skewers over charcoal grill for 45 to 60 minutes basting with sauce every 15 minutes until they are done and one last time before you remove skewers from grill.
- serve with potato or macaroni salad.