Recipe by Denise in NH
The mayonnaise make these chicken breast very moist and tender--enjoy!
Top Review by Terese
This really delicious, moist and easy to make. The only difference I made was I put each individual breast into foil and also added a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard to the mixture. I also only cooked this for 30 minutes and it turned out great. Thanks again.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder