Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
The mayonnaise make these chicken breast very moist and tender--enjoy!
Make and share this Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
- Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
This really delicious, moist and easy to make. The only difference I made was I put each individual breast into foil and also added a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard to the mixture. I also only cooked this for 30 minutes and it turned out great. Thanks again.
Heres a tip and the reason why some of you gave it such terrible ratings- the mayo is supposed to be a LIGHT coating on this chicken. If you put too much on you will taste the mayo and it will keep the coating from turning out properly; may even make it mushy. In this case too much of a good thing is NOT a good thing. This is a wonderful receipe. I have managed to mess it up before by doing what I've listed above but you live and you learn. ENJOY!
Exquisitely moist use fat-free miracle whip instead of mayo for a low-cal twist.