1/1 Photo of Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
Lady Lisette's Note:
This is fast and easy. Don't be afraid to switch out the dark meat chicken for white, use 4 breast halves instead of 8 thighs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute chicken in oil 6 min, turning once.
- 2Stir together 2 Tbs OJ and cornstarch until smooth; set aside.
- 3Stir together remaining ingredients and rest of OJ; pour over chicken in pan.
- 4Bring to boil, reduce heat and cover; simmer 35 min, turning chicken after 20 minute
- 5Stir in cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- 6Serve with hot cooked rice or pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 343.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light teriyaki sauce