Recipe by lilmiss_91271
Biscuits that everyone will love. Family will beg you for more. This recipe my mom use to make all the time. You can add less or more mayo. I always liked more. These are really good.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients above making sure it's consistency is just right for biscuit dough. Adding a little more flour or water should do it.
- Have a bowl of self-rising flour by itsself, about 2 cups.
- Pour the mixture above into it and knead your dough, then roll out and cut out to make your biscuits.
- Place on a greased pan. Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
- If you do this right you will only want this kind from now on.