Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Biscuits that everyone will love. Family will beg you for more. This recipe my mom use to make all the time. You can add less or more mayo. I always liked more. These are really good.
- Mix all ingredients above making sure it's consistency is just right for biscuit dough. Adding a little more flour or water should do it.
- Have a bowl of self-rising flour by itsself, about 2 cups.
- Pour the mixture above into it and knead your dough, then roll out and cut out to make your biscuits.
- Place on a greased pan. Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
- If you do this right you will only want this kind from now on.