1 hr 5 mins
Chef #992223's Note:
Biscuits that everyone will love. Family will beg you for more. This recipe my mom use to make all the time. You can add less or more mayo. I always liked more. These are really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients above making sure it's consistency is just right for biscuit dough. Adding a little more flour or water should do it.
- 2Have a bowl of self-rising flour by itsself, about 2 cups.
- 3Pour the mixture above into it and knead your dough, then roll out and cut out to make your biscuits.
- 4Place on a greased pan. Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
- 5If you do this right you will only want this kind from now on.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt in Your Mouth Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.1
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 2159.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 13.2 g