- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups bananas, very ripe, mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix oil, applesauce, egg whites and mashed bananas.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to banana mixture.
- Spray 4 mini-loaf pans with Pam. Divide mixture equally between loaf pans.
- Bake for 45 minutes. This recipe can be used with two 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pans. Increase the bake time to an hour.