Recipe by dragonfly459
This bread is so yummy that it will be gone before you know it.
Top Review by Bev I Am
Dragonfly, your banana bread is quite delicious! Very moist, flavorful with just the right amount of sweetness. I prepared as directed, with the only exception being the subsitution of 2 TBS of sour cream for the milk. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2-3 medium bananas)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1 cup flour, sugar, baking power, baking soda, and salt.
- Add mashed bananas, butter, and milk.
- Mix for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and remaining flour, beat till blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Poor batter into a greased 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 55-60minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.