Recipe by dragonfly459
This bread is so yummy that it will be gone before you know it.
Top Review by Bev
Dragonfly, your banana bread is quite delicious! Very moist, flavorful with just the right amount of sweetness. I prepared as directed, with the only exception being the subsitution of 2 TBS of sour cream for the milk. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2-3 medium bananas)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1 cup flour, sugar, baking power, baking soda, and salt.
- Add mashed bananas, butter, and milk.
- Mix for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and remaining flour, beat till blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Poor batter into a greased 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 55-60minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.