Recipe by Mysterygirl
I searched and searched for a banana bread recipe with the texture that I wanted and couldn't find one. One day I decided to modify my Melt in Your Mouth Pumpkin Bread to see if I could make up my own recipe. My family loved it and it was exactly what I was looking for so here it is. I hope you like it as much as we do.
Top Review by RecipeNut
You did it again Mysterygirl! I thought the Melt In Your Mouth Pumpkin Bread was the best but this one is outstanding! If I could I would give it 10 stars! I made one and when we tasted it I just had to make two more. Can't you tell we are all banana lovers ; ) After I made the recipe your way I added a few additions to the next two. One I changed the French Vanilla Pudding to Banana Cream Pudding and added nuts. The other I added nuts and chocolate chips. Another winner and a keeper, Thanks Mysterygirl! Truely, melt in your mouth!
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix oil, eggs and mashed bananas.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to banana mixture.
- grease and flour pans,place on baking sheet.
- Bake in a 2/ 9 x 5 x 3 inch pan 0r 4 mini loaves [mini's will take about 45 minutes] for 1 hour or until bread tests done.