1/7 Photos of Melt in Your Mouth Banana Bread
1 hr 5 mins
I searched and searched for a banana bread recipe with the texture that I wanted and couldn't find one. One day I decided to modify my Melt in Your Mouth Pumpkin Bread to see if I could make up my own recipe. My family loved it and it was exactly what I was looking for so here it is. I hope you like it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Mix oil, eggs and mashed bananas.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients and add to banana mixture.
- 4grease and flour pans,place on baking sheet.
- 5Bake in a 2/ 9 x 5 x 3 inch pan 0r 4 mini loaves [mini's will take about 45 minutes] for 1 hour or until bread tests done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt in Your Mouth Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.7
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 663.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 66.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g