3 hrs 10 mins
gammy in tx's Note:
Everyone I know who has tried this recipe has loved it. Being an "immature" cook, I wasn't too sure about mixing these ingredients but it makes for a wonderful taste and the ribs fall off the bones. My sister has made it with regular pork ribs and said they were good. This was given to be by a friend from memory. I did not write it down
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread out large piece (doubled) of foil). This needs to be large enough to close tightly once meat is prepared.
- 2Salt, Pepper and rub on Garlic Powder, to taste.
- 3Put Louisiana hot sauce on both sides. The amount you use depends on how hot you want your ribs.
- 4Put Honey Mustard Bar-B-Que sauce on both sides. If you can't find Honey Mustard BBQ, use any with Honey.
- 5In well of ribs, spread out can of Mandarin Oranges.
- 6Close foil around meat and secure all edges. Then wrap in another piece of foil.
- 7Cook on grill or smoker on low heat for 3 hours. If you choose to cook in oven, cook at 250 - 300 degrees.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt in Your Mouth Baby Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (592 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey barbeque sauce