Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Everyone I know who has tried this recipe has loved it. Being an "immature" cook, I wasn't too sure about mixing these ingredients but it makes for a wonderful taste and the ribs fall off the bones. My sister has made it with regular pork ribs and said they were good. This was given to be by a friend from memory. I did not write it down
- Spread out large piece (doubled) of foil). This needs to be large enough to close tightly once meat is prepared.
- Salt, Pepper and rub on Garlic Powder, to taste.
- Put Louisiana hot sauce on both sides. The amount you use depends on how hot you want your ribs.
- Put Honey Mustard Bar-B-Que sauce on both sides. If you can't find Honey Mustard BBQ, use any with Honey.
- In well of ribs, spread out can of Mandarin Oranges.
- Close foil around meat and secure all edges. Then wrap in another piece of foil.
- Cook on grill or smoker on low heat for 3 hours. If you choose to cook in oven, cook at 250 - 300 degrees.