Recipe by Daviddoubled
delicous cookie to use in a press or with a cookie cutter. taste like the cookies you buy at christmas!
Top Review by Lilla
In reference to the above review, I believe that it would be safe to assume that the oven temp. listed in the recipe is celsius. 180 celsius is quite a common baking temp. for cookies here in Sweden! Hope this helps.
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour and sugar into a bowl.
- Mix the egg yolks, butter and extract in separate bowl.
- Slowly add flour and sugar a bit a time, mixing the mixture with your fingertips.
- Fource dough through a press or roll balls and flatten or make snakes (whatever you wish) onto grease trays.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180C/350F) for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Keep in air-tight container.