1/1 Photo of Mel's Oatmeal, Pb, Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is a bit different than the others posted basically just in the amount of oats and that this does not use chopped peanuts. This has been an old standby for my family from the time I was a kid.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- 2Add egg and beat together well.
- 3Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar together.
- 4Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 5Fold in oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- 6Form dough into balls and place on baking sheet. Flatten with fork in a criss cross pattern.
- 7Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
- 8Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mel's Oatmeal, Pb, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.8
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g