Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
so yummy! Passed on to me by a friend, makes a great dip for Mexican themed parties or just for sitting and eating while watching a movie!
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded and divided) or 2 cups monterey jack cheese (shredded and divided)
- hot sauce
- Mix beans, seasoning, cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese and hot sauce.
- Add to oven baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Back 1/2 hr at 325F
- Serve warm with Tortilla chips.
Made this for a neighborhood party last weekend. Every speck was eaten. They all loved it. it was easy to prepare and looked good too.