1/1 Photo of Mel's Infamous B.L.P.
Well tons of people love BLT sandwiches and then there are the rest of us who do not like the taste of raw tomatoes (that would be ME!). As a kid we always had to eat what was prepared or we could tweak it a bit to our liking as long as my mom did not have to do extra work. So this was my take on the BLT as a kid and I still make it now when hubby wants BLTs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast your bread (I think this is very important but I've known others who like it untoasted).
- 2Cook the bacon you need for this sandwich and any BLTs being served but for this sammy you'll need two crispy slices.
- 3Spread the peanut butter on one toasted bread slice, top with the slices of bacon (broken to fit the length) and lettuce). Place other bread slice on top.
- 4Slice diagonally if you want a fancy plate or directly across for those quick lunches (this is really just a joke here!).
- 5Take a bite and then say YUMMMMMM.
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mel's Infamous B.L.P.
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.9
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 785.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 18.4 g