Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the only way I make tea and everyone loves it.
- Bring 7 cups of water up to boil.
- Place tea bags in the hot water.
- Let steep til warm to touch or cool.
- Mix sugar with the cool/warm tea.
- Mix in the other 7 cups of water.
- Note: DO NOT MIX THE COLD WATER WITH THE HOT WATER, IT WILL SHOCK THE TEA AND MAKE IT CLOUDY. If you need to cool it down quickly, put the hot pan in some cool water about half way up and check in about 5 minutes. If still too hot, repeat.