Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Corn salsa and vegetables to enjoy with tortilla chips!
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen corn (thaw and drain)
- 1 (5 ounce) can black olives (drained)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 large green pepper (chopped)
- 5 tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 4 avocados (chopped)
- 4 -5 medium garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 small lemons, juice of
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Mix all the ingredients (except the avacado) in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate over night. Add the avacados the next day. Serve cold with tortilla chips. (Lime tortilla chips are delicious!).