I got this recipe from a dear friend. She always brought poppycock over for special occasions, then she moved away so I was on my own! It's so easy but impressive - adults and kids alike are addicted.
- Prepare each bag of popcorn in microwave according to package directions.
- Once popcorn is popped, mix it with nuts in a very large bowl.
- While popcorn is popping, you can put remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture over popcorn & nuts and mix immediately and well.
- Spread on cookie sheet to dry.