1/7 Photos of Mel's Caramel Corn
I got this recipe from a dear friend. She always brought poppycock over for special occasions, then she moved away so I was on my own! It's so easy but impressive - adults and kids alike are addicted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare each bag of popcorn in microwave according to package directions.
- 2Once popcorn is popped, mix it with nuts in a very large bowl.
- 3While popcorn is popping, you can put remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Pour mixture over popcorn & nuts and mix immediately and well.
- 5Spread on cookie sheet to dry.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mel's Caramel Corn
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.5
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 263.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g