Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
There are never enough of these. Perfect for a hot summer day.
- 3 cups honeydew melon, cut in cubes (plus melon balls, for garnish)
- 3 cups lemon soda, cold
- 1 cup club soda, cold
- 1⁄2 cup melon liqueur
- 8 ounces vodka, chilled
- In a blender puree the honeydew melon.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze, about 3 hours.
- In a pitcher combine lemon soda, club soda, and melon liqueur.
- Drop a frozen melon cube into a martini glass and top with 2 tablespoons (1-ounce) vodka per drink.
- Garnish with skewered melon balls.