Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe off of a blog about vodka. I love cantaloupe and I have a friend who grows the most amazing ones. Please use a sweet cantaloupe when making this drink.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Absolut citron vodka
- 1⁄2 cup cantaloupe, chopped
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 3 ounces water
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients with crushed ice and pour into martini or collins glass.
- Garnish with orange peel if desired and serve.
This is an incredible cocktail. I wish I could give this pretty drink 10 stars. This light and refreshing cocktail is sweet, tart, tangy, creamy and rich tasting, absolutely delicious. I will be enjoying this often. Thank you so much for sharing.