Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Limoncello is a sweet lemon liqueur from Italy. We blend it with watermelon juice for a light, summery, slightly-sparkly spin on lemonade that's perfect for a backyard barbecue or picnic in the park.
- yellow cocktail sugar or pink cocktail sugar or cubed seedless watermelon
- ice cube
- 99.22 g limoncello
- 14.17 g lemon-flavored rum or 14.17 g light rum
- 0-0 fluid ounce club soda
- lemon wedge
- Rim a rocks glass with the sugar, if desired, and put in the freezer. Puree the watermelon cubes in a blender until juicy.
- Fill the prepped glass with ice. Add the watermelon juice, limoncello and rum. Top off with enough club soda to give the drink a light bubble. Garnish with the lemon wedge. Drink.
thank you for wasting everyones time for telling us to use lemoncello when we are trying to male meloncello. You sir are an idiot.