Recipe by frozenmargarita
Limoncello is a sweet lemon liqueur from Italy. We blend it with watermelon juice for a light, summery, slightly-sparkly spin on lemonade that's perfect for a backyard barbecue or picnic in the park.
- yellow cocktail sugar or pink cocktail sugar or cubed seedless watermelon
- ice cube
- 99.22 g limoncello
- 14.17 g lemon-flavored rum or 14.17 g light rum
- 0-0 fluid ounce club soda
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Rim a rocks glass with the sugar, if desired, and put in the freezer. Puree the watermelon cubes in a blender until juicy.
- Fill the prepped glass with ice. Add the watermelon juice, limoncello and rum. Top off with enough club soda to give the drink a light bubble. Garnish with the lemon wedge. Drink.