Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great make-ahead snack for a hot summer’s day...
- 1⁄2 honeydew melon (cut into chunks)
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- Mix honeydew melon, yogurt, honey, and mint leaves in a blender.
- Pour mixture in to serving containers and freeze for at least 40 minutes.
- Approximately 20 minutes prior to serving, remove from freezer.
- Add cream and allspice, and stir
- ***To make this a dessert, you can top with a fresh mint leaf and/or crushed chocolate.