Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A $400 winner in Better Homes and Gardens! Tweaked just a little.
Make and share this Melon With Fruit Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 2 mangoes, seeded, peeled, and chopped (2 cups)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1⁄2 small fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint, snipped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or lime)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 8 slices quartered watermelon (1-inch slices)
- 1 pint lemon sorbet (or lime)
- In a large bowl, combine kiwi, mangoes, strawberries, jalapeno, if using, mint, lemn juice, and honey.
- Gently stir in raspberries.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 4 hours.
- Serve over watermelon quarters with sorbet.
my fruit-loving DS really enjoyed this, I left out the mint and served it with my Delicious Orange Sherbet (No Ice Cream Machine) I also did a few amount adjustments, thanks for a real great summer treat Sharon!