A $400 winner in Better Homes and Gardens! Tweaked just a little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 2 mangoes, seeded, peeled, and chopped (2 cups)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 small fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, snipped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or lime)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberry
- 8 slices quartered watermelon (1-inch slices)
- 1 pint lemon sorbet (or lime)
- 1In a large bowl, combine kiwi, mangoes, strawberries, jalapeno, if using, mint, lemn juice, and honey.
- 2Gently stir in raspberries.
- 3Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 4 hours.
- 4Serve over watermelon quarters with sorbet.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melon With Fruit Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: