Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice, simple recipe for summer.
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe or 1⁄2 honeydew melon
- 200 g brie cheese or 200 g camembert cheese
- 8 slices prosciutto
- Cut melon into 4 long thin wedges; remove skin.
- Halve the wedges crosswise.
- Cut the cheese into 16 thin slices; halve prosciutto lengthwise.
- Wrap each piece of cheese with a piece of melon using a strip of prosciutto.
- Arrange on a serving platter.
This is a wonderfull light meal or starter, I first fell in love with it when I tried it in Italy, then again in Ibiza. Thanks for posting. Miss Pixie x x x :)