Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the Day 1 breakfast for the 21 Day Wonder Diet. I was unable to buy cantaloupe on my first day, so I used 300g each of the honeydew and watermelon. You can choose any flavoured yogurt you like, as long as it is low-fat. Passionfruit is especially well suited to the other flavours in this dish, but i used raspberry (my Hubby doesn't like passionfruit) and that worked well too! This breakfast is to be followed up by a mid-morning snack of 1 small red capsicum & 1 tablespoon low-fat cottage cheese. If you dislike raw capsicum, you can have an apple instead.
- 200 g cantaloupes, halved lengthways
- 200 g honeydew melon, halved lengthways
- 200 g watermelon, quartered crossways
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk fruit-flavoured yogurt
- Serve melons drizzled with juice, then dolloped with yogurt.