Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great summer recipe from Woman's Weekely Fruit and Vegetable cookbook. This looks good with the sticks standing in a martinai style glass, with the cream splogged on top.
- 1⁄2 medium cantaloupe
- 1⁄2 medium honeydew melon
- 1⁄4 small watermelon (seedless is good)
- 1⁄4 medium cantaloupe
- 1⁄2 cup thickened cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lightly packed mint leaf
- Cut the melons into strips 2-3 inches long as you would a carrot baton.
- Canteloupe Cream:.
- Blend or process melon until smooth, add remaining ingredients blending until mint is finely chopped.
- Serve over melon strips arranged in serving glasses.