Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 limes, juice and rind of
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 honeydew melon
- 2 (32 ounce) cups red seedless grapes
- Combine lime zest, lime juice, orange juice concentrate, and vanilla in small bowl; set aside.
- Cut melon in half.
- Slice each half into 1-inch wedges; trim away rind.
- Cut melon into 3/4-inch pieces.
- Combine fruit and dressing.
Good zippy flavor to the fruit. It is a healthy alternative to creamy fruit dressings.
I tested the sauce before adding it and it was so so tart. I added a pinch of sugar and 3 tbl spoons of honey to sweeten it up. It was the first thing to go at the party.
So I cheated and added strawberries. It didn't need them but it added color. The dressing added a refreshing tang to the salad. Yum!