Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Coool, refreshing melons and grapes. from Cooking Light
Make and share this Melon Salad with Orange-Honey Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Peel melons; discard seeds and membranes.
- Cut each melon half lengthwise into 8 slices.
- Divide melon and grapes evenly among 4 lettuce lined salad plates.
- Combine yogurt, honey and juice concentrate; stir well.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup yogurt mixture over each salad; sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired.
A lovely, cool summer salad. And the dressing is delightful. Thanks, Derf.