Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like melons and strawberries this couldn't be a simpler desert to make. A splash of good balsamic vinegar or a dusting of powdered sugar and it can be done ahead of time for company!
- Cut melon crosswise into 5 1 inch rings.
- Remove seeds and put on serving plate.
- With a knife loosen pulp from rind but do not removed the rind.
- Slice pulp into bite size pieces.
- Arrange 5 or 6 strawberries (with hulls attached) in center of melon ring.
Easy and really really wonderful! One of the prettiest presentations I have seen. A great and easy use of my honeydew melon.