Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Ricardo. Perfect for hot summer days. The preparation time includes the 1 hour in the fridge. In fact, it's a white sangria LOL
- 2 cups white wine, cold
- 1⁄2 cup melon liqueur (midori)
- 2 cups white cranberry juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups watermelon balls
- 1 1⁄4 cups honeydew balls
- 1 1⁄4 cups cantaloupe balls
- lime zest, long
- 355 ml ginger ale
- ice cube
- In a pitcher, blend all ingredients except ginger ale and ice cubes.
- Put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, add the ginger ale and ice cubes.
This was really refreshing and is a great summertime drink! I loved the combination of the melons. It was truly a unique sangria, and I will be enjoying again come next summer. Thanks for posting this. Made for Newest Zaar Tag Game.