Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a refreshing drink that is great with a spicy meal. Very versatile because you can use whatever melons you have on hand, or combine 2 or 3 kinds.
- 4 cups cubed melon (cantaloupe, honeydew or seedless watermelon)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ice cube
- fresh mint sprig, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or blender, place half of melon cubes and orange juice; cover and process until smooth.
- Strain into a pitcher.
- In a food processor or blender, place remaining melon, water and sugar; cover and process until smooth.
- Strain into first mixture.
- Stir until combined.
- Serve over ice and garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.