Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the good food fast cookbook.
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple
- 8 ounces green seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup white grape juice
- Remove the seeds from the cantaloupe half and use a melon baller to scoop out even-size balls.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the skin from the pineapple.
- Cut the pineapple into bite-size chunks.
- Combine all the fruits in a serving dish and pour the white grape juice over them.
- Serve immeadiately or cover and chill.