Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I drink this at bowling on Monday nights: Coconut Rum Pineapple Juice Club Soda. Since it was St Patty's Day, I told the bartender to add some melon liqueur for the green color. GOOD STUFF! No problem doubling it or make a punch out of it! Blend it with some frozen melon!
- 1 fluid ounce coconut rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce melon liqueur
- 4 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 fluid ounce club soda
- pineapple slice
- melon, slice
- Pour rum, liqueur and juice over ice in a glass.
- Add the soda and stir gently.
- Garnish with a cherry, pineapple or melon wedge.
- Serve in a coconut shell.
Rita, this is a lovely refreshing cool drink that I could easily enjoy by the pool on the patio all evening long! This would taste great as a frozen drink as well as over ice. My chef's hat is off to the bartender! Thanks for this wonderful beverage recipe, Rita!