Recipe by little_wing
The Midori adds color and unique flavor to a classic. Looks even better garnished with fresh melon balls, frozen and skewered on toothpicks.
Top Review by Ang11002
Whoa! This was super strong. I really enjoy Midori and was excited to try this margarita. I only used equal amts of the tequila/Midori though..had I used more it definitely would of tasted like straight tequila! Smooth going down so it gets an extra star for that. I just wish the Midori had stood out more. If I make it again I would just increase the Midori. Thanks for posting!
- 1 lime wedge
- kosher salt, on small plate
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce lime juice
- Run lime wedge along rim of long stemmed cocktail glass.
- Dip rim into salt and set aside.
- Add tequila, Midori and lime juice to a cocktail shaker half filled with ice cubes.
- Shake well and strain into prepared glass.