Recipe by ladyroseofrohan
Just what it sounds like. To make a scrumptious dressing for this, mix 3/4 cup plain yogurt with 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tsp grated gingerroot.
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1⁄2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup green grape, halved
- 1 large mango
- 1 bunch watercress or 1 bunch arugula
- 4 cups salad greens (your choice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 passion fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Make dressing by stirring together plain yogurt, a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of grated gingerroot.
- Halve melon and scoop out seeds. Slice, peel, and cut into chunks. Mix with grapes.
- Slice mango on each side of the pit. On each half, slash the flesh into a criss-cross pattern down to the skin. Push the skin from underneath to turn the mango halves inside out. Remove the flesh and add to melon mixture.
- Arrange watercress and salad greens on 4 serving plates. Whisk olive oil and vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the watercress and greens.
- Divide the melon mix equally between the 4, then spoon the yogurt dressing on top. If desired, scoop the seed out of the passion fruit and sprinkle over the salad. Serve immediately.