- 5 1⁄2 cups chopped seeded cantaloupes or 5 1⁄2 cups watermelon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all the ingredients to a blender; puree until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve into a large bowl; stir in 4 cups water.
- Rub the sieve with the back of a spoon to push through any remaining fruit liquid, and discard pulp.
- Put the fruit-water mixture in a gallon jar or 2 large pitchers; cover and chill.
- Before serving, mix well; pour over ice into glasses.