Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 300 ml condensed milk
- 1 cup cream, chilled and whipped
- 1 1⁄2 cups melon, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup tapioca, cooked
- 12 graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup cream, chilled and whipped
- DO CRUST. In a bowl, combine Grahams and butter. Press onto the bottom of an 8x8 pan. Chill.
- DO FILLING. In a bowl, combine condensed milk and whipped all-purpose cream. Blend. Add in melon strips and tapioca. Stir.
- LAYER. Pour half of the melon mixture onto the prepared crust. Top with Grahams. Pour the rest of the melon on top and chill. Finish with whipped cream on top. Serve.