Recipe by Michele7
This is a different, nice refreshing salad. It is unusual but good. I used the cantelope since I am not fond of honeydew.
- 1 medium cucumber
- 3 cups cubed cantaloupe or 3 cups honeydews
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cucumber in half, lengthwise; cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Combine cucumber and cantelope in a medium bowl.
- Combine limeade concentrate and remaining 3 ingredients, stirring well.
- Pour limeade mixture over cantelope salad, toss lightly.
- Cover and chill thoughly.
- Toss lightly before serving.