Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pick this recipe card up at Meijer--looks good.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 honeydew, cut up small in 1 in pieces
- 1 cup low-fat granola
- 4 strawberries
- Combine yogurt and brown sugar.
- Spoon half of the yogurt mixture evenly among 4 dessert glasses.
- Repeat with half of the melon cubes and 1/2 granola.
- Repeat layering, finishing with the granola. Garnish each with a strawberry.
I love this!!!! I eat mostly fruit for lunch(or a salad) so this was right up my alley. The kids loved it too. Will make this often. Made for ZWT 07