Recipe by Christmas Carol
A light, refreshing slaw from Land O' Lakes featuring juicy cantaloupe, zesty lime juice, spicy jalapeno pepper, fresh cilantro, and honey. Serve with your favorite grilled poultry, ribs, or burgers. Would also be a delicious accompaniment to Mexican-inspired dishes.
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups chopped cantaloupe
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cabbage and cantaloupe in 1 1/2 quart serving bowl. Combine sour cream, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, lime juice and honey in a small bowl. Add to cabbage; toss lightly.
- Tip: To prepare ahead, place cabbage mixture and sour cream mixture in separate covered containers. Refrigerate until serving time; mix just before serving.