1/2 Photos of Melon Bubble Tea (Boba Tea)
Sandi (From CA)'s Note:
This looked too good not to post. Be all the rage while drinking the latest Asian trend in teas! How silly, huh? Drink it because it's GOOD! *Large, specialty tapioca pearls specifically designed for bubble teas are available in Asian markets and gourmet food stores. If using straws, make sure they have a large diameter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine green tea with sugar and set aside.
- 2In a medium saucepan, bring water to boil over high heat; add tapioca pearls. Stir lightly and let pearls float to top. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes. Remove from heat and let pearls sit in water 25 minutes until chewy and translucent.
- 3Drain and rinse under cold water. Combine in medium bowl with sweetened tea. Refrigerate until needed.
- 4Blending in 2 batches, combine melon, ice cubes, orange juice and coconut milk in blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
- 5Place about 1/4 cup tapioca mixture in bottom of large glass. Fill with melon mixture. Serve with straws if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melon Bubble Tea (Boba Tea)
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 48.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g