Recipe by Bev
An excellent summer dessert! Light refreshing and easy to prepare!
Top Review by Wish my name is Sheridan
FANTASTIC!! i didn't have fresh berries but i thawed a bag of mixed berries we needed to use up (blueberries, raspberries, marionberries). sooo refreshing :) i just wanted to say that i ground up brown mustard seeds in a coffee grinder to sub for dry mustard. i think you're supposed to use yellowish mustard seeds, but it came out great anyway.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 honeydew melon or 2 cantaloupe, halved and seeded (melon bowls)
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 bananas, sliced