Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Refreshing fruit salad for those hot summer days. Serve as appetizer or dessert. Cooking time is actually chill time.
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1⁄4 watermelon
- 1 honeydew melon
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar or 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- Using a melon baller, scoop flesh from all melons.
- Combine melon and berries in large bowl.
- In seperate bowl, mix dressing and pour over fruit.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
This is really good. I only had 1 cup of blueberries(DD2 had eaten the rest). Next time I think I'll totally leave them out as they bled into the dressing so much and we're generally not big blueberry fans. I used the sour cream and honey cobo for the dressing -the pecans were a super touch! This is going to be on our summer table often! Thanx!