Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Companys Coming Healthy Cookbook. I have not tried it but think the idea is adorable...will try this summer for sure! A melon baller would work great here!
- 2 large bananas, halved crosswise
- 1 1⁄3 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 1⁄3 cups chopped honeydews
- 1 1⁄3 cups chopped cantaloupe
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh raspberry
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- Cut bananas halves lengthwise to make 8 pieces total. Place 2 on opposite sides of banana split dishes or a shallow bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of the 3 melons in seperate mounds between the bananas to resemble ice cream scoops.
- Drizzle yogurt over melon.
- Sprinkle next 3 ingredients over yogurt for garnishes.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping and serve!